DALBER, S.L., hereinafter called DALBER, is the owner of the website www.dalber.com and the rest of websites with the same address but with higher level gTLDs generic domains and domain names corresponding to country codes or ccTLD. In compliance with the obligation of identification required by article 10 of the Spanish law 34/2002 of the 11th July of Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following identity information is shown: the company owner of this website is DALBER, S.L. with CIF B-03324258 and located in Pol. Ind. Nº1 – Avda, Alemania, 53-55 - 03420 Castalla (Alicante), Spain. Registered in the Trade Register of Alicante Volume 976, book 409, section 2º, Folio 107, page 13.831. Should there be any notifications, they will have to be made at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use of the Website of DALBER, which is accessed via the main address www.dalber.com as well as via all the addresses that allow the user(s) to access the sections or pages belonging to the Website directly.
PURPOSE OF THIS SITE
This Site’s purpose is to provide commercial information services about products or services of the company DALBER.
Access and/or use of the website DALBER assigns the condition of user. Use or access to this Site implies knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions which may be set at any time by DALBER. Therefore, all visitors or users will be responsible for reading the valid General Conditions of Use every time they access this Website. If a USER does not agree to one or all of the following terms, he/she must not enter the Website and/or use its content and/or services available. In any case, accepts the general conditions of the agreement by entering the website.
USE OF THE SITE
This Website provides access to information, services, programs or data, hereinafter called Internet CONTENTS. The use of several services and contents are provided through this website by DALBER or by third parties. The USER takes on the responsibility for the use of the website. The user promises to use the Website and the Contents and/or Services in it included in a correct and diligent manner, with strictly personal, private and non-commercial purposes.
The user promises: 1. Not to use the Website to carry out activities contrary to the law and to basic rights, or ethically incorrect, or indecent, or contrary to the established public order and with illegal or forbidden purposes or effects, or contrary to the rights and interests of third parties, including the spreading or association with websites whose contents are obscene, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, support terrorism or go against human rights; DALBER refuses any responsibility of anything that derives from the aforementioned.
2. It is specifically forbidden for the user to authorize third parties to partially or totally use the Website or to enter and/or include the Contents and or Services in this Website as their own business activity.
3. It is specifically forbidden for the user to use or apply any of the technical, logical or technological resources by means of which the user may benefit directly or indirectly, making money or not, of the unauthorized exploitation of the Contents and/or the Services of the Website.
4. The user promises to refrain from using the Contents and Services in any way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or prevent other users from using it in a normal way.
5. The user promises not to cause damage to the Website, nor to its suppliers’ or third parties’ computer systems.
6. The user promises not to take use the data or contents for advertising purposes.
This Website only shows models from DALBER collections. Not all models are included in the website. Not all the products displayed in this website are or will be available in all of its clients’ or distributors’ stores. The availability of the models of the website www.DALBER.com is subject to availability of each specific retailer, distributor or sales outlet. The style, design and colors of the products shown in this website will be able to be modified without prior notice.
DALBER reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications it considers appropriate in its Website. DALBER may change, delete or add both the contents and the services offered through the Website as well as the way these are shown and located in its Site. In any case, these General Conditions of Use will be valid until new ones are published.
DENIAL OF ACCESS
In any case, DALBER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Websites and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party to those USERS that fail to comply with the conditions of use.
Those people that wish to put a link on their websites to the DALBER website must comply with the following conditions:
• The user will not be able to reproduce nor copy the contents of this Website neither partially nor totally. The use of “framing” or links assembled like “inline links” of the DALBER website is not permitted. If a link is created, it must be to the home page, “deep links” not being permitted.
• The Website where the link is placed will not have any brand, commercial name, logo, slogan, industrial design or any other industrial or intellectual copyright belonging to DALBER except the signs that are part of the link or other properties licensed beforehand, in writing, by DALBER.
• The website where the link is placed will not contain information or contents that are immoral, against fundamental rights, indecent and against the public order. Being in application what has been provided in the Unpermitted Use of the Site.
• It is also forbidden to place a link with pages whose contents or services are contrary to third parties’ rights.
• No false, inaccurate or defamatory comments or instructions will be made about the Website. It will not be declared or made understood that DALBER or any of the companies in the DALBER group collaborates or is a collaborating partner or that it has somehow supervised or taken on in any way the contents or services offered or put at the website’s disposal in which the link is placed.
In the case that the websites place links or hyperlinks to other places in Internet, DALBER will not have any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall DALBER be liable for the contents of any link belonging to an outside website, and therefore does not guarantee the quality, the accessibility, the reliability, the accurateness, the truthfulness of any type of material or information in these websites. Under no circumstances is there an association between DALBER’ website and the outside sites linked to it.
DALBER will not be liable, in any case, of the damages of any kind that may arise, as stated: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or injurious software, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid them.
• Forums and debates: DALBER is not liable for the comments and opinions that may be expressed in the different permanent forums, occasional reports or debates that take place in this Website, but will try at all times for the use of these mechanisms or services to be proper, and will watch that the maximum respect to people’s dignity as well as freedom of speech is kept, the latter being protected by the Spanish Constitution. In any case, DALBER reserves the right to deny or cancel unlawful comments or comments it considers inconvenient without the need of justification or explanation, as soon as it knows of their existence. The users of these services will avoid any type of false, abusive, obscene or threatening statement or any other statement that breaks the current legislation in any way, and will show respect towards third parties, whether they take part or not in the forums and debates.
• Information: information both belonging to DALBER and belonging to third parties, that appear on this Website are given “as is”, without any type of guarantee as to their accurateness and update. DALBER is not liable for the possible damages that the use of this information may cause. DALBER commits itself to do its best to avoid unlawful contents in its Site and, should it know that these contents exist, remove them or prevent access to them. However, the lawfulness of the contents provided based on information provided by third party suppliers, collaborators or users is not guaranteed.
• Mistakes: with regards to what has been mentioned in the previous paragraph, the documents published may include technical inconsistencies or involuntary typographic mistakes, which DALBER is not liable for. In any case, the owner of this Website apologizes for these mistakes and promises to correct them as quickly as possible, and thanks any comment, correction or suggestion that the user may send to email@example.com
• Minors: DALBER is not liable for the possible damages to minors caused by the use of the services. Parents and legal representatives will be considered responsible for all the acts carried out by the minor’s dependant of them.
• Privacy: DALBER does not guarantee absolute privacy in the use of this Site, so the possibility of unauthorized third parties having knowledge of it and the circumstance it is carried out in must not be discarded.
• Technical Dysfunctions: DALBER is free from any liability that arises from the malfunction of the Site or of any of its services due to accidental circumstances, such as the lack of availability of the Site, force majeure, necessary maintenance work or any other cause attributable to it.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This Website, as well as its contents, designs, brands, and services included in it are the property of or are under the control of DALBER, being protected without limitation by the Industrial and Intellectual Property laws of Spain, as well as by the different international treaties applicable. DALBER, S.L. is the sole owner or grantee of all the analogous industrial and intellectual property rights that may fall on this Website. Likewise, DALBER or any of the companies in the DALBER group reserves all the rights of the contents, services or elements of its property included in the Website. Being all rights reserved, in accordance with what is set in the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the following are forbidden: the reproduction, distribution and public communication of any or part of the contents in this Website, with commercial or advertising purposes, in any technical medium, without the express authorization of DALBER. The USER promises to respect the Industrial and Intellectual rights of DALBER.
COMPLETION AND MODIFICATION OF THE SITE
Even though, in principle, the duration of this Site is indefinite, DALBER reserves the right to modify, suspend or consider the provision of its services or contents as closed, be it fully or in part, at any time, and without prior notice to its users. Likewise, the information, the presentation and the services offered by this Site may be freely modified by DALBER periodically or at specific times without DALBER having to inform its users.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between DALBER and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force, and any disputes will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Castalla or, if there were no commercial courts in the city of Castalla, those of Alicante will be used. DALBER reserves the right to carry out any penal or civil actions in the case of non-permitted use or non-fulfilment of these conditions.